A two day face to face OSCE preparation program (two full days of intense OSCE content) including:
- Tips for maximising your exam metacognition (mental scaffolds, understanding hard vs soft skills, looking for the drops).
- Template workshops to help you provide structure on the run.
- Decoding the curriculum framework. Don’t know your column 4 from your column 3? Don’t worry. We do.
- Focused sessions on breaking down the ACEM curriculum domains.
- 3 Minute Thrives, Learning circles and medical expertise review.
- Real FACEMs. Real time. Real exam conditions.
rOSCE guest faculty- currently being updated
The rOSCE Faculty comprises a core group of highly motivated and enthusiastic FACEMs and Fellows with a broad range of emergency medical expertise and teaching. Our Guest Faculty is an amazing bunch of clinicians who are seriously motivated in ensuring that by exam day you are at your very best. Their tips, insights and mentoring are invaluable when thinking about how to demonstrate the Consultant mindset.
Grad Cert Clinical Education (Flinders University)
Chair NSW WBA regional panel
She is also a previous DEMT and previous coordinator of NSW fellowship exam course.
Retrieval physician 2003-2014
State Retrieval Consultant 2010 - current
Involved in teaching EMST, ALS, instructor course for ALS, guest lecturer for the Masters of Nursing University of Sydney, Nursing Trauma Day, DETECT. Also regular examiner/marker for fellowship preparation. Medical student examiner.